Wednesday, July 26, 2006

MoveOn.org-ers, show how much you care about a unified Democratic Party!

I posted this comment on the MoveOn.org ActionForum today:

Unify the Party and Strategize

It's nice to talk about all the issues we care about and wish we could address, but we're competing with a party (the GOP) that prioritizes retention of power over legitimate consideration of issues. While we shouldn't adopt these twisted priorities ourselves, we can at least learn enough from our esteemed opponents to realize the importance of refining and focusing our platform, conveying our noble stances to the country in irrefutable layman's terms, and employing thoughtful and effective psychology when we debate with those who disagree with us.

Check out George Lakoff's Think Tank! I think he has the right idea. http://www.rockridgeinstitute.org


So far the comment has been very well-received. At the time of my writing this, it has received 4 votes, all of which agree with my view as strongly as possible.

Help me spur the Democrats into a better-focused approach to the game that is American politics. Go to the ActionForum now and put your support behind my comment!

You may have to search a little to find my post. The links I'm giving you should get you close, but you might have to hit "Next 50" once or twice. Refer to the Update below for more details that may help you in find it.

Once again, here is the link.

Thank you!
Ryan



Update:
21/21 voters agree!
Average importance assigned: 4.5/5

Recent Comment #3475 as of 3:14 AM on Saturday, August 26th.
Go there and give me your support!


5 Comments:

Blogger Ben Allbright said...

I definately agree man, unification is key.

-Ben Allbright

http://www.thoughtmechanics.com

3:02 PM  
Blogger Resonance said...

You can help even more by getting your friends on board! Forward them the email I sent you, and refer them to this blog entry, since I am trying to help people out by tracking my comment as it moves thru the forum.

Thanks!!
Ryan

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or how about, maybe, going to one of those MoveOn parties?

7:09 PM  
Blogger Resonance said...

Yeah, Jim's right. People all over the country are having parties to get the vote out. Check it out here!

7:16 PM  
Anonymous stories lesbian said...

My wife use to be so attentive. Hes an android.
audio incest sex stories
teen girls masturbation stories
true first time sex stories
wamen rape stories
lingerie bondage stories
My wife use to be so attentive. Hes an android.

12:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home